1. Rob shoveled walks at the church before Stake Conference and then came home to take care of ours.
4. The Girls came home and immediately went outside to build a snow man singing the song from Frozen as they walked out the door.
5. Nachos for Sunday lunch.
6. Hunter found the warmest spot in the house to play his iPod, I suggested warmer clothes but he didn't want them.
7. Hannah ate her mac and cheese straight from the pan so we wouldn't have to dirty another bowl.
8. It has been so clear and beautiful the last few days with the storms pushing the haze out, I love our view.
9. If they are not playing Minecraft, they are playing Skylanders or Disney Infinity.
10. Sunday afternoon movie: Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
11. Sunday movie snack: Caramel Corn and Happy Juice (Mango Peach Crystal light)
12. The day ended with the most beautiful sunset, goodbye weekend.
Wow that is a stunning sunset! I love that you took your camera to church. Funny as a family we watched the Hobbit last night. Looks like a lovely Sunday!ReplyDelete