I haven't gone to any of my exercise classes in a while, they canceled my Tuesday/Thursday class for the summer and I was struggling only going on Monday and Friday so I just stopped to save the money. I can tell it is affecting my mood and I really do miss it. So in an effort to try and keep a positive attitude, which is proving to be a little difficult, I thought I would point out the good things that happened today and Monday.
* This morning my kids let me lay in bed until 9:00, I was even able to finish my book. I love having a good book to read and I should really do it more often.
* I finally cleaned out and vacuumed my car, it was kinda gross and needed it, it is much better now.
* We made a trip to Costco and are now card carrying members. Plus it is only 10 minutes away, SCORE!!
* I cleaned my entire house (bathrooms and floors mopped) and was showered and ready to go before 11:30 am, I don't remember the last time this has happened.
* I finished all of our laundry yesterday, for the last couple of weeks it has taken most of the week to finish it.
* Rob's Mom was passing through on her way back home from Montana and took us to lunch at Cafe Rio, YUMMY!!
* It was free Slurpee day at 7-eleven yesterday so we took full advantage.
Other than the key incident and a bit of room trouble it wasn't such a bad couple of days.