* I am giving myself a crazy amount of pep talks: You can make it through this week. All of the stuff with the house will work out tomorrow, you can do this. Saturday will be wonderful, just breathe. You will be able to find time to clean the house tomorrow, we got this.
* My sink is full of dishes, and normally that would drive me crazy, but I am exhausted. AND I would have to unload the dishwasher first because my kids are all in bed, so you know it can wait until morning.
* I am trying to figure out my place, in a few weeks my kids are all going to be in school the entire day and I am realizing life is changing and I don't know what to do with myself. Which I really not true, I have a bunch of projects I will have time for, but it is rough knowing we are taking a big giant step into a brand new phase of life and I don't quite know where I can be the most useful.
* Our house will be fully framed by the end of the day Wednesday, I can't tell you how exciting it is to see an actual house, and not just any house, the house that has been playing center stage in my dreams for years.
* I am planning out cabinet placement, the only thing I am not sure about is the island, but hopefully the framer will have some ideas for me.
* I am so far behind in blogging and our picture books that I just feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start. I have 4 memory cards full of pictures I need to empty and edit but my motivation is zero, and then I don't take many other pictures because I don't have an empty memory card, it is a vicious cycle I need to break.
* I am going to try and get some sleep, it is going to be a crazy week folks. Thank goodness for Happy Juice and Dirty Diet Coke.