Today we woke up to rain which would eventually turn into snow and then back into rain, it was a slushy mess. We also decided to sleep in, maybe not the best idea for a Tuesday around here but it was Halloween yesterday and we needed our rest. The sidekicks were almost late for school but we made it with 2 minutes to spare and they all took off running into the building.
Today I managed to:
* Not shower and spend the majority of the day in my sweats (I put on mascara and jeans to go to YW)
* Hit Target to pick up the place-mats I had been eyeing for 50% off, thankfully they were still there.
* Finish the laundry I didn't get to do with all the hustle and bustle yesterday.
* Pack up our Halloween decorations.
* Spruce up the house, I cleaned on Saturday instead of yesterday and it was needing a refresher.
* Finish and hang up our Thankful Tree, plus cut out all the leaves we will need for the month.
* Make a homemade dinner of Italian chicken, noodles, rolls, and green beans (we had to eat in shifts).
* Take 3 trips down and back to dance lessons to drop off and pick up my little dancers.
* Watch Hunter demonstrate what he learned at Wrestling Practice before I had to leave for YW.
* Make it to Young Women's almost on time and finish up our project for YW in Excellence next week
* Come back home and snuggle into bed with Rob and proceed to beat him at Words with Friends, thank you "abuzz" for the 105 points.