My baby starts kindergarten today, how did that happen?!?!? Lucky for me there was a week between when the older two started and when kindergarten started so we could enjoy a few more days together.
Although the entire week she would tell me how many days until she started school, so I think it is safe to say she is very excited.
And I have to admit it is bittersweet, I am looking forward to the almost 4 hours without kids so I can get things done, but I am also sad they grew up so fast.
Here is an instagram recap of our week all in one place.
01. Picked Max out a new toy
02. Doing her very first homework assignment
03. Reward for being so good while I finished some shopping
04. Lunch at Pretzel Maker
05. Waiting to see the speech therapist
06. Milkshakes, a suggestion from the speech therapist to help her say her "r" sound
07. Playing outside with Daisey and Max, showing me how she can pump on the swings
08. Fun at the splash pad with friends
The week flew by, but it was so much fun while it lasted.